Thursday, September 11, 2008

Malouf Family

I put this poor family in the stinkiest situation... literally. We shot next to Jordan river and let's just say the smell was not pleasant, nor was all the trash laying around, it was pretty disgusting but of course made for beautiful photos. How cute is this little family? And who do you think the mom looks like? I, like an idiot, kept calling her Nicole when her name is really Alison. Thank goodness she corrected me at the beginning so I wasn't that embarrassed... well maybe I was. Anywho, cute family!


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting