Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just Trying This Blog Thing Out

O.k. so this is my very first post, I have to say I am kind of intimidated by this sort of thing. It's kind of like journal writing which I seldom do for various reasons... one is, am I going to get spelling and grammer correct? I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to that sort of thing, so I mainly avoid it at all costs because it's too much of a headache to have to think about it. Another reason is I am an emotinal writer with a lot of feeling, sometimes too much, so I try to play it down so I don't come across as kooky (which really I kind of am). I have sooooo much going on in my head I can't sort it out in a functional manner so I create, call me an artist? Anyway forgive me if I sound a little crazy sometimes but at least you'll get a laugh. Lots of loves.... Kate