Thursday, June 11, 2009

Matt and Raven Engagements

Wow! What beautiful people, seriously. Raven and Matt were so so cool on this shoot. Raven, love, I am so sorry I kept calling you Jasmine, I felt like the biggest tool in the shed, but I love that you were so nice about it, thanks. Matt is originally from my neck of the woods so we got to chat about peeps we might know and laugh about the myths of devil worshiping when we were in school... (Go Ask Alice.) Funny stuff.
On a side note, it has taken me like 1 1/2 hours just to post these pictures because there's a massive spider crawling all over my 20 ft. walls and ceiling. He's a fast bugger too. I have the heebie jeebies so bad right now. I keep thinking he's going to drop on my head any minute if I'm not eyeing him at all times. Bleh, my skin is crawling. I'm afraid to go to bed because I'll lose track of him then find him tomorrow when I take a big sip of water. Yuck!