Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Beau and Sarah Wedding

LOVED this wedding, LOVED everyone involved. This first pic blows my mind... Look how romantic that kiss is! Actually all the pics blow my mind, I love every single one.
This couple and their families were so gracious, kind AND stylish... MEOW!
Thank you, thank you for letting me be a part of your big day.

It was so nice working with David Perry and Sam Abujebarah once again and working with a bunch of new vendors I have never previously worked with, all of which were top notch! I have to point out, btw, how impressed I was with the band Beau and Sarah chose. I am a HUGE music buff and was blown away by these guys... and it takes a lot for local musicians to impress me, and that they did!

VENDORS INCLUDE
Video: David Perry
Car Rental: Something Vintage Something Blue
Reception Center: Cucina Nassi
Music: Daniel Day Music