Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mikah Moo (aka Jodie Foster)

I had the opportunity to shoot a wedding in Oregon the last weekend of July. It just so happens that my best friend from highschool lives in Beaverton (near Portland) and I got to hang out with her for (unfortunately) a very short amount of time, but hey, I'll take what I can get. We went to dinner the night I flew in at an Italian place called Zeppos in Lake Oswego. I had the seafood pasta since I was near the coast and hoped it would be fresh, it was yummy. We chatted and later met up with her man at Borders and hung out the rest of the night. Can I just say Oregon is where I feel at home. I happened to live there for a very brief amount of time right out of highschool and haven't been back in a while. As soon as I came over the bridge from the airport (and you get this incredible view of Portland on the hillside, it's amazing) I had this unbelievable feeling that is where I am suppose to be... crazy, I love that place. And I saw a bumper sticker that said "Keep Oregon Wierd" 'nuf said about that. It was soooo good to see you again Mikah, you will ALWAYS be a dear friend to me.