Saturday, April 14, 2007

NICE WEATHER AND FRIENDS

Ahhh Friends. When I grew up, my neighbor next door (Cami) was one of my closet friends, but time moves on and things change... we grow up, get married, move away, etc. Cami now lives in Colorado but she still visits on occasion. She just had her third baby, and her two oldest children (Hunter and Cooper) came to stay with her parents for a week while she recupertaed. LUCKILY for my two kiddies, they had playmates for a entire blissful week (since we're living with my mom until the end of July). These kids played so well together and I guess that's something for Cooper to play with a "gil", but he really liked Claire and Claire really liked him back!

*Remember, you can always click on the photo to make it larger







Today was such a beautiful, sunny, happy day... my kids took full advantage of it!