Monday, March 17, 2008

Mike and Britneys Wedding

Wow what a wedding! I love, love, love seeing how creative brides can get in picking out all their wedding goodies. Can I get married to Mark again so I can make it funky? Britney was brilliant in her choosings, right down to the food that was catered. Her wedding was bright, colorful, and festive... just what is needed in the muddiness of March. My FAVORITE thing she chose was a Mariachi band. Seriously? I loved these guys! They were AMAZING and sooooo incredibly professional (smiles on their faces the whole time!). Please if you are looking for something different for your wedding, do yourself a favor and book these guys here.
Mike and Britney were so lovely on their wedding day despite having their hands nearly freeze off in the wind, rain and snow. You could never tell from these pics how cold it actually was... such troopers. Thanks guys, I hope you don't hate me too much for making you do the "just one more" thing.