Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sarahs Bridals

Sarah wanted somewhere colorful and Springish, well since the flowers really aren't in full bloom yet (except for on the temple grounds) I had to rack my brain on the colorful part. I finally thought of Mimis Cafe for their colorful building and for the Springy part... you'll know where I went because it was the perfect spot once again.
I'm so happy the way these turned out... can I tell you how windy it was on Tuesday? We had to pose and then just wait with my camera to my eye for the wind to calm down so I could click the picture. Part of the time Sarahs friend (who helped immensely) would hold her hair in place then hurry and take her hand away for the shot. They ended up being beautiful.
Side note: Katie Larson, how did we look in front of Mimis with rush hour traffic? Show stopping? Yeah, I thought so.