Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Robbins Family

Holy Smokes, it's been a long while since I've been to this place. Things are starting to get crazy for me... we close on our house in one month, so the house checking thing has been nuts. I'm now exercising regularly... can anyone tell me when it's suppose to start feeling good? It's the wedding season right now, and well, it's summer- and I want my kids to enjoy it this year. So in the middle of all my maddness, I'm actually enjoying myself.

I look forward to photographing everyones upcoming events. Thank you VERY much for letting Kate Benson Photography (me) take pics of all your mugs. And I look forward to warm summer nights on the porch chatting with my non-chatty hubby, eating "snowies" with my girls at the pool, taking quick dips in Deer Creek reservoir, the harvest of fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, squash, and my favorite... peaches! And the thing I look forward to most? Summer carnivals... you know, the creepy kinds *smile*

So this is the beautiful Robbins family (thank you Lindsay and Beth for the referal). They pulled up and I got excited immediately when I saw how cute their girls were... plus the oldest girls name is Katie, so how could I not think she was the next best thing to peaches and cream? Everyone was so great and easy to work with, even the little thumb-sucker... love it!