Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The ABC's of Kate

A - Attached or Single: Attached. Married to the MOB (Mark O. Benson)
B - Best Friend: Emily, and even with her, I'm not a very good friend. I dont' put forth the effort like she does. My focus is really on my husband and kids but when I do the "friend" thing, it feels so darn good.

C - Cake or Pie: Pie. Berry. Cold.
D - Drink of Choice: If I had it my way with out loading up on empty calories and rotting the teeth out of my head? Mountain Dew. So I guess I'll say water, but it has to be bottled.
E - Essential Item: My camera, my computer and lip gloss

F - Favorite Color: Turquoise
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
H - Hometown: Orem, UT

I – Indulgence(s): Going to bed way too late and sleeping in, fug, pink, watermelon bubblicious.

J - January or July: July, I HATE being cold, although I love to snow ski. Give me July with all it's red, white and blue glory!
K - Kids: Got 'em, two infact... seriously debating on a third *(I'd like it to be a boy Martha)

L - Life is incomplete without: Books, music, kissing, vacations and baby bums
M - Marriage Date: July 25, 1997. Ten Years baby.
N - Number of Siblings: 2 Older brothers, and 1 older sister.

O - Oranges or Apples: It's a toss

P - Phobias/Fears: Stairs in a newly framed house, ladders, heights, spiders, getting older, confrontation.
Q - Favorite Quote: "What goes around, comes around"
R - Reason to smile: My family, gardens, good food, friends, summer slushies, flip flops, summer skirts, jewelry, a suprise package in the mail.

S - Season: It used to be Fall with the perfect blue sky and crisp air, but it doesn't last long enough and then it's bluesy winter... yuck! Now my season is Spring, yummy, yummy Spring.

T- Tag Three: I tag Emily, Martha and Shannon

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I dislike and can even say HATE anything on my hands, needless to say, I have a hard time cooking... I go through a tremendous amount of paper towels.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: mmmmmm... steeeaaakkkk...
W - Worst Habit: Swearing, picking my lips and the sides of my thumbs, procrastinating.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. Wow.

Y - Your Favorite Foods: Mozzarella alla caprese, fish tacos, Crab legs, big green salads, all summer vegetables, sushi, peaches.

Z- Zodiac: Dragon.