Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh What Fun...



One of my dearest friends Emily came from St. Louis to Utah with her husband Joe for a few days to visit friends and family. I was fortunate enough to get her for a couple of hours to play catch-up and take silly photos (she's the only one with whom I do this regularly with, 'cause, well, we love to take pics of oursleves, and really, she's the only one that will turn the camera on me *wink*). I'll be sure to post up our old ones, if I ever get them scanned into the comp (oh those film days). Anyway, I love you Em, you're always such a joy to be around! Also, thanks for clicking the new, lovely "about me" pic!

So on another note... I found this little game on another admirable photographers web-site and loved it! and I quote:
"Here's how it works if you want to play: Ask 1 question in the comments section you would like me to answer. That's it! I will pick the first 20 or so...and I prefer not fielding questions having to do with the photography biz i.e. What camera do you shoot with (although I think you can find that somewhere in the blog)? You can really ask just about anything and I will attempt to answer it honestly and truthfully. I just want you guys to get to know me better...so while I'm playing catch up in the darkroom, ask away!"

Don't be shy, ask a question... I'm excited to play!