Monday, November 26, 2007

My Bros Familia

Meet my Brothers family (you may recognize them from last year) Brad, Martha, Norah, Lulu, and Abram. We did this shoot on a Sunday afternoon and the poor kids were done after say the first 5 shots?... they've probably seen aunt Katie make a fool of herself one too many times *yawn*-boooorrring, move on will ya Kate? I could not, for the life of me, keep their attention to save my camera. BUT we still managed to get some really great shots... plus really, come on, kids will be kids- can we expect anything different? I just get to capture them in the moment (I'm sure the parents really love it, I know I do... and I really do.)
Martha has become a blogger as of late and her entries are very well written and thought provoking... check her out sometime.