Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What made me happy

This time every year I can depend on getting the case of the Blaaaahhhs! Well they're in full force this year, tugging away at what little sanity I have left. The cold, the greyness, the sun setting at 5:00 p.m., the cabin fever, the girls dress-ups - play shoes - videos and dvds - crayons - barbies - blankets and pillows (all of which consumes our floor on a daily basis), taxes... ugh taxes, the snow, the shoveling, it all needs to go away!

I get down more frequent than usual this time of year until I receive a package in the mail from this spantacular woman! Many thanks Em, you know me so well.


Look at the rich, gorgeous colors of these marbles, they kind of correspond with the colors above. Yum. Color, it makes me happy.


If I ever get too down I can always rely on my aunt and uncles house in Walsburg, Utah, it snaps me out of my funk in no time.


WHAT DO YOU DO TO CURE YOUR WINTER TIME BLUES?