Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Donate to Christian and Stephanie Nielson




If anyone has ever read the NieNiedialogues then you know what an incredible wife, mother, sister, daughter, and citizen this woman is. I do not know her nor anyone in her family personally, but through the bloggong world I have become another fascinated lurker (she has A LOT of fans).
Stephanie and Christian along with his flight instructor were in a small plane crash that eventually, sadly took the life of the instructor. Stephanie and Christian are in a bad way trying to recover in one of the best burn units in the nation... in the mean time medical bills are piling up and they expect months and months of recovery in this hospital. For all you who don't understand how ridiculous hospitals are... they basically charge you an arm and a leg just to breath if you're admitted for any reason. So to make a point, their cost is going to be well into the millions, yowza!
I don't know why, but I have been affected by their story since it happened, I can't get them out of my head. Maybe it's because they are truly and madly in love with each other, but mostly it's because of their four small children, ranging from 1 to 7 that are now staying with other family members in Utah. What would Ella and Claire do without Mark and I? I shutter to think!

SOOOOO to get to the point, I am donating these 5x5 metallic flower prints at an auction at
This Etsy Site
The sale will be held for two days in September (23&24) so be sure to check it out, it looks like there's going to be a lot of yummy buys.
If you want to know more about the Nielsons and their condition go
Here
and if you want to just flat out donate money click here