Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Nield Family

What a darling family! I wanted to eat their boys up, especially their oldest. I do this trick when kids aren't looking and tell them to find whomever their favorite character is in my camera, for this little guy it was Thomas the Engine. It usually works for about the first two photos then kids pick up on it real quick that I'm full of crap and it's just a dumb camera, but not this one. He kept asking where Thomas was and sincerely thought he was going to see him... "but where, where is he? When's he gonna come out? Why can't I see him?" all the while stepping closer to my lens thinking he was going to catch a glimpse of Thomas. Needless to say I felt pretty bad. Sorry you guys, I lied to your son... but I made up with a sucker, does that make it better?