Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CUP OF JOE PHOTO!!!!!

I'm gonna hoot and holla for a minute here, I'm sooo excited!
I'm heading down to Vegas the end of this month for WPPI's convention (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International). While I'm there I will be going to seminars, photo shoots, parties, but best of all I will be doing a mentoring session with a FAB photographer that goes by the clever name of "Joe Photo". His images have graced the cover of the sophisticated GRACE ORMONDE wedding style magazine, as well as photo spreads in Elegant Bride, Wedding Dresses, The Knot Wedding, and Rangefinder to name a few. you can view his web-site here or his inspirational blog here at Cup of Joe Photo
HE IS AMAZING and I am so giddy about meeting him and can't wait to glean all sorts of information from him. I was able to get the session with him by bidding against others for his services. 100% of the proceeds from the bidding happily went to Thirst Relief. The WPPI Thirst Mentor Benefit Auction raised $25,000.00! That's 6,000 lives saved! A win, win situation for all... especailly Joe Photo... he get's to meet me, lucky guy! heh, heh.