Thursday, March 29, 2007

VEGAS BABY... YEAH!

I'm back! Wow, what an experience! For those of you that don't know, I went to Vegas this past week for the WPPI convention and it was awesome, just what I needed.

First things first, I have to give props to Joe Photo, the photographer that mentored me. He was so kind, insipiring, stylish, and smart. He gave me some great advice that I am going to apply to my business right away, so thanks Joe for the session.

I was not able to take a lot of photographs because I was going non-stop from early morning 'til late at night and I didn't want to lug around my camera the whole time (I forgot my six point-shooter). Anyway, what a time, what an education, what an experience, and I got to meet a lot of really great photographers that I look up to immensly! So thanks Vegas!