Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Owen and Anna Wedding

I met with Anna a while ago in Salt Lake to talk about her upcoming wedding and was so impressed with her life as well as her families life. She met Owen in China where they both spoke the language because he served a Chinese speaking LDS mission and she studied Chinese something (Anna you will have to forgive me that I can't remember). Anyhoo, they met in China of all places... did I already mention that? Her family has lived all over the world and they still continue to travel and experience different cultures, lucky huh? I was blown away by Annas beauty... I never had to re-touch her skin, it's that milky and soft, luck again huh?
Owen and Annas wedding was at the beautiful Red Butte Garden where the light is always amazing! Thanks you two!