Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Totally Random

So my friend Emily, the queen of all trivia/quizzes/lists/tagging/journaling/randomness/etc. just did this little game on her blog about herself, and since I'm all about imagery I thought I'd play along too. If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so we (me and the readers of this blog) can view yours.
So this is how the game works...
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.
Here's mine:

My Age

A Place I'd Like To Travel To

My Favorite Place


My Favorite Object


My Favorite Food



My Favorite Animal


My Favorite Color



The Town Where I Was Born


The Town Where I Live


A Past Pet

A Past Love


My Best Friends Nickname



My Screen Name


My First Name


My Middle Name


My Last Name



One Of My Bad Habits
and just to clarify... this has NOTHING to do with vampires. Twilight Schmilight.


My First Job


My Grandmothers Name



My College Degree


What I'm Doing Right Now


Now it's your turn.