Monday, August 20, 2007

Adam And Jessica Wedding

I adore this couple so much. Adam and Jessica are such a chill relaxed couple who have a huge appreciation for life, family and friends. Their wedding was simple and so beautiful at Red Butte Gardens on August 11th. Jessica asked me if we could be friends after the wedding, what an honor... of course Jessica, we better be! As Jess danced with her father, he sang Paul Simons Father and Daughter : "I'm gonna watch you shine
Gonna watch you grow
Gonna paint a sign
So you'll always know
As long as one and one is two
There could never be a father
Who loved his daughter more than I love you
"
How could I not keep the tears from rolling down my cheeks? And the way her looked at her and her at him, oh there are no words. Enjoy Jess, I know you've been awaitin'.