Saturday, January 27, 2007

MARCELLA AND LUCAS BRIDALS

Holy Smokes... what a great, great bridal session. I have been dying to shoot at either the Salt Flats or the Sand Dunes. Knowing it's January, we thought the Salt Flats would have too much snow so we opted for the Sand Dunes. As we were driving through Eureka, I spotted this little walk way with the sun shining through stained glass... I knew it would look hot. Next the Sand Dunes. We got there right when the sun was setting and poor Marcella FROZE, it was sooooo cold, but beautiful. Marcella put it into perfect words "I'm glad we did it, but I'll never do it again", I will though, but of course I was not the one braving the elements bare skinned! Thanks soooooooo much you two for going the extra mile for great bridals, they're stunning!