Thursday, January 11, 2007

TJ and JESSIE Engagements

TJ and Jessie are an amazing couple. These guys are my idols, seriously. Jessie is in medical school for family medicine and will soon be doing her residency. TJ is going for a PHD in glaciology, uh huh. They ski together, hike together, sea kyack together, travel the world together, and I am lucky enough to have photographed them their short time here in Park City over the holidays (TJs family has a cabin in Deer Valley). They will be getting married in June at Alta and again I get to photograph it. They reside in Minnesota right now but will be moving depending on her residency and where he gets accepted for his PHD work (they are hoping it's in the same state). The day we did their engagements is was coming down hard (Jan 4th) but they just bundled up in their snow gear and we "played" in the snow. After their session I had to drive to Driggs, Idaho for our family ski vacation and the weather was so incredibly bad I15 was shut down for 2 hours, we finally made it to our destination at 4:00 a.m. bloody lips and all (when I get nervous I insesently pick my lips) If you want to check out there adventurous life go to their WEDDING SITE

I know they're out of focus on this one, but I love it, sooooo